View Profile Kajenx

330 Movie Reviews

Utterly amazing!

Haha, nice work, over all. Keep making stuff. :)

This made me kind of upset. I wish it would have ended when everything was perfect. I feel like one of the main reasons people believe human nature is self-destructive is simply because it's become such a cliche to say it everywhere, all the time.

Still, great stuff though.

395 Game Reviews

I like the idea, but I would add in the ability to close the art with the space bar, so you don't have to alternate between the mouse and the keyboard. I'm not sure there's much point to the walking around. It might work better as an actual calendar so you can click each day to see the the next one. An actual adventure where you have to find the new picture each day would be a cool alternative, as well--like a little map to explore or something? Not much going on at the moment, but the art pieces are nice.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

You can now close the art with spacebar, as well as the escape key and mouse click.

And some little hunt for the art might be cool. There may or may not be extra little explorable areas planned ahead wink wink shhhhh

I'm amazed at how many cool ideas there are here. I almost closed it after it said "thanks for playing" though - I thought that was the end!

The controls aren't so great in the blood levels. I had to stop about halfway through those because I felt like I was fighting with the game to do what I wanted. I kind of liked how you told the story and how there was some adventure elements. The actual game part of it was never great fun, but the story line and world building kept me interested long past when I normally would have stopped playing, so nice work there. :)

Munguia responds:

thanks for comment and play

105 Audio Reviews

Now bad for a first attempt! It's got some good production, but it also didn't stand out in any specific way to me. I think Dubstep kind of thrives on having a sort of gimmick or production theme to play with, you know?

Puttyboy responds:

Yeah in a way, but thank you :D Its a pretty old track from like 2 years ago, so it may sounds unoriginal cause back then I was trying to be like so many dubstep producers at once XP

I like it.

I like the sounds in this one. The effects are interesting and kind of disjointed in a good way. I think mixing will be key for the sound you're looking for. You have a nice atmospheric quality in your songs, but there's still more space you can wring out of it, I think. Try playing around with short delays (delay filter with a very fast repeat). It works like a reverb, but won't muddy the sound so you can layer them up a bunch. Also, don't be afraid of those high harmonics. When you listen to a sound or instrument on its own, the high end might sound distorted or wrong, but leave it in anyway and listen to it in the mix. It's those really high pitches that tend to make each sound really distinct.

NotPrinceCharming responds:

That's some solid feedback, bro; I've always found that the reverb can make things a bit complicated at times :x I'll have to give that a try! And yeah, I tend to stick to lower harmonics for the exact reason that you stated x)

Thanks for the feedback, dude! Means more than you know :D

100 Art Reviews

Beautiful! :)

You never post anything bad. :)

"The objective of the game is to rescue ailing minds from beneath the lids of their eyes by diving into the mental fabric of the mind and using a vast arsenal of weaponry specifically forged to cut out the contagious mental demons that grow there."

Game sounds like fire!