View Profile Kajenx

333 Movie Reviews

I wasn't expecting to be blasted with quality like that, lol.

This is so dumb, I love it!

This is amazing...

394 Game Reviews

Kinda fun, but I wish there was a way to get to the actual top. All that effort just to be left hanging at the very edge!

This is so stupid, I love it!

I like the idea, but I would add in the ability to close the art with the space bar, so you don't have to alternate between the mouse and the keyboard. I'm not sure there's much point to the walking around. It might work better as an actual calendar so you can click each day to see the the next one. An actual adventure where you have to find the new picture each day would be a cool alternative, as well--like a little map to explore or something? Not much going on at the moment, but the art pieces are nice.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

You can now close the art with spacebar, as well as the escape key and mouse click.

And some little hunt for the art might be cool. There may or may not be extra little explorable areas planned ahead wink wink shhhhh

105 Audio Reviews

I'm surprised I never commented on this. It's so pretty. :)

Now bad for a first attempt! It's got some good production, but it also didn't stand out in any specific way to me. I think Dubstep kind of thrives on having a sort of gimmick or production theme to play with, you know?

Puttyboy responds:

Yeah in a way, but thank you :D Its a pretty old track from like 2 years ago, so it may sounds unoriginal cause back then I was trying to be like so many dubstep producers at once XP

I like it.

93 Art Reviews

This is a great character. :)

You should post this on https://www.reddit.com/r/imsorryjon/

Beautiful! :)