View Profile Kajenx

333 Movie Reviews

This is so dumb, I love it!

This is amazing...

It's beautiful.

392 Game Reviews

I like the idea, but I would add in the ability to close the art with the space bar, so you don't have to alternate between the mouse and the keyboard. I'm not sure there's much point to the walking around. It might work better as an actual calendar so you can click each day to see the the next one. An actual adventure where you have to find the new picture each day would be a cool alternative, as well--like a little map to explore or something? Not much going on at the moment, but the art pieces are nice.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

You can now close the art with spacebar, as well as the escape key and mouse click.

And some little hunt for the art might be cool. There may or may not be extra little explorable areas planned ahead wink wink shhhhh

I'm amazed at how many cool ideas there are here. I almost closed it after it said "thanks for playing" though - I thought that was the end!

The controls aren't so great in the blood levels. I had to stop about halfway through those because I felt like I was fighting with the game to do what I wanted. I kind of liked how you told the story and how there was some adventure elements. The actual game part of it was never great fun, but the story line and world building kept me interested long past when I normally would have stopped playing, so nice work there. :)

Munguia responds:

thanks for comment and play

106 Audio Reviews

I'm surprised I never commented on this. It's so pretty. :)

The synth is much wider and more developed than the strings. I think they could use something more. Maybe look for a sterioizer or some way to widen the sound a bit. When the synth came in it suddenly had a lot more depth.

Nice melodies tho. :]

Now bad for a first attempt! It's got some good production, but it also didn't stand out in any specific way to me. I think Dubstep kind of thrives on having a sort of gimmick or production theme to play with, you know?

Puttyboy responds:

Yeah in a way, but thank you :D Its a pretty old track from like 2 years ago, so it may sounds unoriginal cause back then I was trying to be like so many dubstep producers at once XP

95 Art Reviews

You should post this on https://www.reddit.com/r/imsorryjon/

Beautiful! :)

You never post anything bad. :)

Lucas Paakh @Kajenx