Kajenx

Filters may affect review visibility.

369 Movie Reviews

I wasn't expecting to be blasted with quality like that, lol.

This is so dumb, I love it!

This is amazing...

407 Game Reviews

I thought the game just grew a field, but then I saw the icon for it and realized I must be missing something. I think I'd have the seeds appear much faster. I closed out the game after making a bit of grass and thinking that's all that was going to happen.

It was kinda fun planting the flowers for a while and seeing what would come up.

Kinda fun, but I wish there was a way to get to the actual top. All that effort just to be left hanging at the very edge!

This is so stupid, I love it!

109 Audio Reviews

I'm surprised I never commented on this. It's so pretty. :)

The synth is much wider and more developed than the strings. I think they could use something more. Maybe look for a sterioizer or some way to widen the sound a bit. When the synth came in it suddenly had a lot more depth.

Nice melodies tho. :]

Now bad for a first attempt! It's got some good production, but it also didn't stand out in any specific way to me. I think Dubstep kind of thrives on having a sort of gimmick or production theme to play with, you know?

Puttyboy responds:

Yeah in a way, but thank you :D Its a pretty old track from like 2 years ago, so it may sounds unoriginal cause back then I was trying to be like so many dubstep producers at once XP

106 Art Reviews

This is a great character. :)

You should post this on https://www.reddit.com/r/imsorryjon/

Beautiful! :)