Superhero Horror Superhero Horror

This is pretty well done, and had potential to be funny, but you need to speed it all up. It's not snappy enough to really make me burst out laughing.

Tree Tree

I'm on the weird part of newgrounds. Wait, that's all of newgrounds...

Classic style, mang.

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

Good rapping is good!

Bacteria Bacteria

The controls aren't so great in the blood levels. I had to stop about halfway through those because I felt like I was fighting with the game to do what I wanted. I kind of liked how you told the story and how there was some adventure elements. The actual game part of it was never great fun, but the story line and world building kept me interested long past when I normally would have stopped playing, so nice work there. :)

Munguia responds:

thanks for comment and play

Shword Shword

Kinda fun. There was a little bit of the whole "TOO MANY KEYS" thing going on, though. Especially in the last level. I think that would have been more fun if there were a few levels before that previewed the moves you needed, like jumping and throwing in a certain pattern. I had a feeling it was the end, so I stuck with it in spite of the sudden jump in difficulty, and it was fun to finish it out.

Ricochet Heroes Ricochet Heroes

This makes me feel frantic... I have no idea what's going on but I kinda like it for some reason. XD

Overflow Overflow

Now bad for a first attempt! It's got some good production, but it also didn't stand out in any specific way to me. I think Dubstep kind of thrives on having a sort of gimmick or production theme to play with, you know?

Puttyboy responds:

Yeah in a way, but thank you :D Its a pretty old track from like 2 years ago, so it may sounds unoriginal cause back then I was trying to be like so many dubstep producers at once XP

Edge of Existence Edge of Existence

The beat is cool. The rapping is pretty good, but I can't really hear it! Try bumping up the upper mid on the EQ so your voice cuts through better, and add a compressor so the S, T, and P sounds pop out more. That'll give your voice more of a drumbeat. I think you kinda want to spit into the mic a little bit, you know? Crack out the consonants like a whip and turn them into a drum kit.

At Peace At Peace

I like it.

Skyrim Civil War background Skyrim Civil War background

The background, shading, and drawing structure could use work. The linework and color is great though.

Haha, j/k, it's all good. :P

Pumpkin Carver Pumpkin Carver

I like the colors in this one. :)

Juststeven responds:

High blessing upon you!

Commission: NYRangersFan Commission: NYRangersFan

I love the Art Nouveau look. :)

AkiCarlito responds: