Bacteria Bacteria

The controls aren't so great in the blood levels. I had to stop about halfway through those because I felt like I was fighting with the game to do what I wanted. I kind of liked how you told the story and how there was some adventure elements. The actual game part of it was never great fun, but the story line and world building kept me interested long past when I normally would have stopped playing, so nice work there. :)

Munguia responds:

thanks for comment and play

Shword Shword

Kinda fun. There was a little bit of the whole "TOO MANY KEYS" thing going on, though. Especially in the last level. I think that would have been more fun if there were a few levels before that previewed the moves you needed, like jumping and throwing in a certain pattern. I had a feeling it was the end, so I stuck with it in spite of the sudden jump in difficulty, and it was fun to finish it out.

Ricochet Heroes Ricochet Heroes

This makes me feel frantic... I have no idea what's going on but I kinda like it for some reason. XD

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

Haha, this was fun. Nice art for a collab, too!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks Kajenx! Looking forward to your next game.
Have a great New Year.

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

Game is pretty solid. Worked well and progressed nicely.

Quantum Of Light Quantum Of Light

The earlier levels were fun, but then it started to turn into a trial and error type thing for me. I realized around level 16 or so that every piece was being used, so I started just looking to configure the board in a way where no flat edges were exposed. I was able to complete the levels until 22 this way, then I got stuck because there was more than one way to configure the board that time, haha. I quit after that level because it was just too complex to be fun at that point.

Something to remember, every level in a game doesn't have to be more complicated than the previous one! You can level off a bit after the game gets going. This keeps the levels shorter, and you can make more of them - which gives the player a better sense of progress. With a game like this, once the board gets past a certain level of complexity, it stops being a puzzle and turns into a guessing game, which is never very fun.

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

HA, for some reason I enjoyed this. Here, have 5 stars.

Solarmax 2 Solarmax 2

It was fun for a while, but going back and forth between the slider and the planets is very slow - especially considering how fast the computer moves. This feels less like a strategy game and more twitch. I don't feel like I saw anything added to the genre either. This is basically an exact copy of a number of games that came out years ago.

I might come back and play on the lower difficulty levels, though. I have enjoyed this kind of game in the past, and the presentation is nice enough.

Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

HA, that ending...

I can't fault you too much, I always suck at endings too. XD The game played pretty well, even though I lagged like crazeh! Took me a few hours to beat it, so kudos for all the content. I can't say it was the best game I've ever played, but I had a lot of fun - which is all that really matters.

It'd be nice if there was some way to know which levels you missed the big triangles/how many you missed. Maybe this is it there somewhere and I just missed it.

Pursuit of hat 2 Pursuit of hat 2

You know, I liked the first one, but I had to keep going back to the walkthrough on this one. It seems like a lot of the puzzles are about doing things I didn't really know were possible until I looked up how to do the level. That kind of mechanic always frustrates me in a game. I won't fault you too much, though, since it seems like you wanted to make a puzzler that was more about thinking outside of the box. I ended up quitting after level 14, though. I was just watching every level anyway, so it wasn't really worth playing at that point, haha. I really like the art, though, and the platforming mechanics are really nice. I like how the little guy can't jump very much, but he is able to scramble over walls, haha.